Join us for some networking and project inspiration during this three-hour event! Discover inspiring cooperation projects funded by the Kolarctic CBC Programme, and learn about their practices. The last part of the event focuses on communication. You also get to hear the latest news about the programming process for the period 2021-2027.
The event will take place on the 22nd of February at 13-16.00 (Finnish time)
The online event will be held in Zoom. The meeting link will be sent to all the participants via email a day before the event takes place.
To Kolarctic CBC projects and people interested in cross-border cooperation in the Barents region
How to enter?
Please register for the event here. The registration link closes on the 21st of February.
13.00 – 13.10 Welcome words
13.10 – 13:55 Experiences about project implementation from project’s point of view
- Evaluation process, Be!Tech, Gunn Heidi Henriksen
- Partnerships in a cross-border cooperation project: Northern Axis-Barents Link project, Tatiana Petrova
- The (re)use of project outputs, ITinA project, Eila Seppänen
- Private business engagement, New Natural Kolarctic Products SME Assistance -project, Alexander V Kudryavtsev
13.55 – 14.25 Group work discussions on best practices and lessons learned when implementing a cross-border cooperation project
14.25– 14.35 Comfort break
14.35 – 15.25 Project communication
- Communication on RESULTS, Daniela Cavini, Communication Expert, TESIM
- Kolarctic Bridge project sharing experiences on project communication, Natalia Pulakka and Mikhail Uksusov
15.25 – 15.35 All good comes to an end
15.35 – 16.00 Look into the new programme and closing of the event
If you have any questions or comments regarding the webinar, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
See you at the event!